Monday, March 2, 2009

The Best Part of Uni...

I love my friends, i really do- why would i be friends with them if i didn't? But it is sometimes infuriating trying to have conversations with them about certain things, in my case literature and my obsessive knowledge of pop culture. Today was my first day back at Uni- 3rd year; where did the time go and can i get it back? I'm doing my pre-honours course and ended up hanging out with these two guys; Sam and Tom. And it was awesome we could talk about Dorian Grey, Of Mice and Men and Salenger and we all had opinions and recommendations for everyone else! It was great just being able to be absolute nerds about books! Tom and I both have a thing for British Comedies and he made me promise to watch this movie that he loves. I love that about Uni- everybody is there because they wont to be and you are not a freak if you want to spend copious amounts of time spouting the virtues of the catcher in the rye! Plus any two guys that will come to Dairy Bell and eat massive amounts of ice cream with me are instantly awesome. 

My Lecturer is kind of an idiot- the class has at least 40 people and we had to play that stupid game- my name is paul and i'm bringing a pineapple... guess who was lucky last? It was really quite sad that so many people brought boring stuff; there were some stad outs- Beau; beatles record, helen; helicopter, sam- surfboard, tom- trampoline. and I of course am Holly and i bought hookers- every party needs some spicing up. I can only help my class on wednesday will be as fun as today. And considering my Uni is known as the party uni its kind of a must. 

No comments:

Post a Comment