Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Just When I Thought All TV Execs Were Brain Dead...

News has come through that 5 of my shows have had early renewals =) The fate of Supernatural, Smallville and Gossip Girl were never really in doubt but thankfully TV Execs have seen the light and also renewed my favs One Tree Hill and 90210- A very guilty pleasure. I know that it is just a poor remake of the very awesome earlier show but i live for the cameos of previous stars, having Brenda back rocked although I'm still hurting that Dylan is Sam's Daddy and not Brandon...he's married hopefully not to mental case Emily Valentine! News has it Donna's back for an episode without David- no surprise he's kicking butt on Terminator which by the way I'm also hoping for a renewal if only for how hot he is and how much i adore Summer Glau, however if it is axed please keep Dollhouse and put her in there. Dollhouse second episode was awesome and proved why I love any collaboration of Eliza Dushku and Joss Whedon. 

Other shows I'm hoping for renewal include; 
- Dollhouse
- Everybody Hates Chris
- Heroes
- How I Met Your Mother
- Chuck
- Psych

You have already robbed my of Kyle XY please don't hurt me anymore *sob*

1 comment:

  1. How I Met Your Mother got a renewal thank god!!!

    Heroes is still up in the air.

    My money was on at least 3 seasons for 90210, so I'm thinking I'll be good for that.

    I'm really glad about Smallville...I'm still hoping we're going to see Bruce Wayne. I know its a vain hope...and yet...

    ReplyDelete