Thursday, March 26, 2009

Zac's Out of Footloose Remake!

There is a God and he answered at least one of my prayers. I am so very glad to know that Zac Efron wont be attempting to bring Ren McCormack to the screen once more. He is way too preppy to pull off the awesomeness of the character. If this cans the entire production i will be thrilled. What's with the recycling of all my favourite movies from childhood. The Neverending Story?  The Karate Kid? One thing, karate is japanese, having Jackie Chan as Mr. Miyagi is wrong on so many levels. What's next? A remake of the breakfast club? Are we going to be watching someone massacre the wizard of oz? 

STOP REMAKES!!! GET NEW IDEAS!!! FOR THE LOVE OF CINEMA STOP RUINING MY CHILDHOOD MEMORIES!!!

1 comment:

  1. Lord I was thrilled when I heard about Zac's drop out! Personally I'm kind of hoping the entire project goes up in flames...but I've made my feelings on it clear.

    That Karate Kid remake really puts me off...another Karate Kid movie would be fine if Pat Morita hadn't passed on. He's the only Mr. Myagi. I think that the fact that Macchio wouldn't sign off is as good a reason as any to wish it ill.

    ReplyDelete